Monday, March 26, 2012

잘지내세요.언제나 사랑해~ 기다릴케 제이오빠ㅠㅠ


 "잘 지내세요. 언제나 사랑해~ 기다릴케 제이오빠."
In English: Take care. I love you always. I will wait for you Jay oppa. ㅠㅠ


This day is probably a special day for Jungmo. Anyway if you don't mind~ It's Jungmo's birthday! But.. I think Jungmo is not happy because his TRAX co-member and my favorite vocalist Jay will enter the army today (March 26, 2012) to train for almost 2 years.


I know this is the worst weird things in Korea. Training Korean people in military without any exceptions. ALL MEN EXPERIENCE THIS. This is sad but this is called "Patriotism" to serve their country. I hope Jay will be back healthy and have a comeback for TRAX.
But I think I hope Jungmo would go to army with Jay together since they are only 2 members in TRAX. Okay. Scratch that~ Hahaha! Just saying..

2 years is 2 years. And time is so fast. I will wait as long as they back.

No comments:

Post a Comment